Troopr installation is only a few clicks and should be complete in under a minute.
Steps to install
Navigate to the Troopr website
- Click on the "Try Troopr" button.
- Click on the "Allow" button on the consent screen. Make sure you are logged in to your Slack workspace and you have permission to install apps in your Slack workspace.
- That's it, Troopr is installed and all users are provisioned.
Follow instructions on the screen to complete the onboarding process.
If you do not have permission to install, request your Slack administrator to install Troopr for you.
Verifying Troopr install in Slack
- Open your Slack workspace in your Slack app.
- You should see "Troopr Assistant" in the left side panel under the "Apps" section.
- If you don't see it, click on "Apps" in the left side panel and search for "Troopr Assistant", you should see "Troopr Assistant" show up as an installed app.
If you don't see it in the left side panel or in the installed apps section, Troopr is not installed yet in your workspace. You can install by following the steps above.
Did this page help you?