Create dedicated channels that sync 2-way with a Jira issue
- All updates and activities from Jira will be posted on this channel
- All conversations in this channel will get updated as comments in the issue
- Participants, if any, from the Jira issue will be automatically added as members of the channel
- You can pause and resume syncing in the channel as you need by typing /t configure
- Troopr will respond privately to message action triggers ("Task It", emoji actions) in the channel
- From Troopr Assistant App Home
- From issue ticket card drop-down "Start Channel Sync" action
- From within the channel
Step 1: In the Troopr App Home Page, click on Channel Sync button
Step 2: Channel Sync modal will open up, enter your preferences and press Start to begin Channel sync.
In your issue card > Click Select an Optiondropdown > Click on Start Channel Sync
In the channel onboarding window, scroll to last option > Click ondiscussing one Jira issue in the channel to start Channel Sync.
Administrators can now set up automatic channel sync for selected projects, with JQL filters and conditions. Whenever the conditions (selected project, JQL filter, Jira action) are satisfied, Troopr would automatically create a new channel with the name specified in the ‘New Slack channel configuration’ tab.
Example: When an issue is created in a particular project and the resolution is unresolved, automatically a channel sync will be created.