Troopr HelpDesk connects Jira service desk to Slack so you can post your Jira requests and get it resolved directly in Slack.
Locate the Troopr Assistant app (one time)
If you can’t find Troopr under the App’s section on your Slack workspace, click on the Add App in the Slack sidebar and search for Troopr Assistant. Select Troopr so that it will start showing up under the Apps in Slack. We recommend that you star the Troopr Assistant app for easier accessibility later.
Get support in Slack:
- Create requests privately in Slack: Create requests privately in Slack. Read more here.
- Create requests in support channel(s): Typically your organization should have created dedicated support channels (say #IT-help or #HR-help) in Slack. Request for the channel information from your administrators. Read more about ways to file tickets in support channel here.
- Create requests in DM channel: If you are reporting an issue directly to an agent through DM, they can convert that into a ticket and keep you updated on the status using Troopr. Read more here.
- Get your ticket updates in Slack: Receive instant updates of your ticket(s) in Slack. Read more here.
- View status of your tickets in Slack: See the status of your tickets on demand in Slack. Read more here.
- Get approvals in Slack: Acquire approvals from your manager in Slack. Read more here.
- Customize personal notifications: Customize personal notifications for specific events at specified frequency. Read more here.
Did this page help you?