In Troopr, "Agent" channel is a private channel where help desk support team members collaborate to work on incoming issues. Support issues may come from many sources. It may come from Slack via Troopr or from an email or via Jira customer portal or any other source. Irrespective of the source, the purpose of an Agent channel is to serve as the central hub to manage all incoming issues.
Benefits of setting up an agent triage channel in Slack
- One place for all issue notifications
- Collaborate with all support team members in the channel
- Private space for support team members to discuss issues
- Quickly scan through all recent issues in the channel
- Easily assign, update issues in Slack
- Dedicated Slack thread for discussing each issue
- Realtime bidirectional updates in the issues thread
- Post public comments for customers in the Slack thread
- Troopr Help Desk product should be enabled in your Troopr workspace
- Troopr should be connected to your Jira
Steps to setup agent triage channel
Step 1: Add Troopr to a channel by typing the following command
/invite @Troopr Assistant
You will receive a welcome message:
Step 2: Click on the " Onboard Troopr" button and select the 'Agent channel'
Setp 3: Select the default project and request type (optional)
Execute /t configure and Click on "Advanced" to further set up the channel for :
Did this page help you?