Get started for administrators
Troopr HelpDesk connects Jira service desk to Slack so you can manage all your Jira requests directly in Slack.
1. Connecting Jira and Troopr
2. Guest facilitation
Allow unverified users (users who are yet to connect their Jira account) to create, take action and comment on Jira tickets. Read more here.
3. Invite team members
Invite team members to try Troopr by sharing relevant getting started instructions.
- Setup HelpDesk channels: Troopr helps you create 2 types of helpdesk channels.
- Create tickets in Slack: Collect and create tickets from requests directly in Slack.
- Emoji actions: Use custom emojis to create or update Jira issues from Slack. Read more here.
- Real Time bidirectional updates: Never miss a ticket update with the real time bidirectional updates feature. Read more here.
- Setup Channel Sync for for priority incidents: Configure dedicated channels that sync 2-way with Jira tickets. Get notified about updates to the tickets in the dedicated channel. Read more here
- Handle Approval Requests: Easily approve requests in Slack with one click. Read more here
- Setup CSAT requests in Slack: Send CSAT feedback to the requestor in Slack as soon as the request is closed. Read more here
- User commands: Invoke Troopr from anywhere in Slack to perform key Jira actions. Read more here.
- Workflow steps: Build automations with Jira easily with Troopr workflow. Read more here.
- Administrator privileges: Check out the privileges exclusive to workspace administrators and also channel administrators. Read more here.