Troopr HelpDesk connects Slack and Jira Service Management for realtime bi-redirectional updates. IT and support teams use Troopr HelpDesk to collect employee requests and to triage employee requests in dedicated Slack channels.
See how Troopr HelpDesk works below:
- If you have not already, follow these instructions to Install Troopr in your Slack workspace.
You can start by setting up the following
- - A private Slack channel for the help desk team to triage tickets
- - A public Slack channel for employees to post requests
- Setup Global defaults - To enable employees to privately file requests
- Processing Approval workflows in Slack
- Capturing employee feedback in Slack
- Capturing employee requests in DM channels in Slack
- Looking up and updating Jira tickets in Slack
- Emoji ticketing
- Setup dedicated channel for long running requests