Link Confluence Space(s)
Troopr Wiki brings instant suggestions from Confluence spaces to Slack channels. Before getting started ensure that your workspace administrator has configured Confluence for the team. If Confluence is not yet configured in Troopr workspace, you can request the workspace administrator to complete that step first by logging into Troopr and following instructions to Connect to Confluence.
- Login Troopr app: https://app.troopr.io using Slack SSO.
- Click on "Troopr Wiki" on the left side panel and choose "Channel Preferences".
- If you are setting up a Slack channel for the first time, choose the channel in the "Select Channel to Configure" section and click on "Manage"
- In the channel page, configure the Confluence spaces to use in the "Confluence Spaces" section.
- Verify that "Auto Suggest" is enabled
Now Troopr is set up to automatically answer requests in the Slack channel with matching documents from the Confluence space(s).
- Go to the configured channel in Slack.
- Type any message in that channel and see matching documents from the Confluence space(s) come up as suggestions in a Slack thread.