Setup Confluence connection
Connect your Confluence (Server/DC) account
Troopr Wiki supports Slack integration for Confluence Server/ DC To connect Troopr to your Confluence Server/ DC account, follow the steps below.
- Login Troopr app: https://app.troopr.io using Slack SSO.
- Navigate to the Connection page by clicking on "Troopr Wiki" in the left side panel and then choosing the "Connection" option.
- If Confluence is not already connected, click on the "Connect Confluence Server/ DC" button in the "Account" section to start the connection workflow.
- Step 1 of 2: Provide the Confluence URL
- Step 2 of 2: Provide the API token. Ensure that the user token has access to all spaces in Confluence
We offer on-premise solution for enterprise customers. Read more here.