When Troopr Wiki suggestions do not resolve the employee query, employees may raise a request. Slack users may create a Jira Service Management ticket or Jira software issue when the automated suggestions from Troopr Wiki do not resolve the request.
- Make sure Troopr HelpDesk or Troopr Projects is enabled in your Troopr workspace.
- Make sure Troopr is connected to your Jira Service Management or Jira.
- Make sure ticket creation settings are configured for the channel.
- Login Troopr app: https://app.troopr.io using Slack SSO.
- Click on "Troopr Wiki" on the left side panel and choose "Channel Preferences".
- Click on the configured channel to navigate to the channel page.
- Make sure that the "Suggest Request Creation" option is enabled