In Troopr webapp
Add or update Confluence articles in Troopr webapp.
Add to Confluence
Create a new Confluence page form the Slack message by filling in the details required in the creation form.
Update an existing Confluence page labels with keywords from the Slack message.
1. Go to Troopr webapp > Wiki > Analytics.
2. Click on 'Show logs' under Usage report.
3. Under 'Actions', click on the search query for which you want to create or update Confluence article. Chose either 'Add to Confluence' or 'Update Confluence'
- Add to Confluence: Edit the Page title, choose the Confluence Space, page labels and page content and hit ‘Submit’.
- Update Confluence: Choose the Confluence page, edit the labels (if required) and hit ‘Submit’.
3. The Confluence article would be created/ updated in the connected Confluence account.