You can have multiple workspace administrators in Troopr.
To add an administrator to Troopr workspace, go to Troopr web application: https://app.troopr.io. Navigate to "Settings" in the left side panel.
Navigate to "Admin" Tab to see the current administrators. Add a new administrator by selecting them in the drop-down in the "Add New Administrator" section.
Workspace administrators enjoy the following exclusive privileges.
- Add, Remove other admins
- Configure default project tracker for the workspace
- Enable / Disable features in the workspace
- Configure custom feedback management for the workspace
- Manage Billing profile for the workspace (update payment information, billing email, change plans, download past invoice, receipts etc)
- Manage any Check-in created in the workspace
- Manage any Squad created in the workspace
- Manage Jira connection and related configuration setup by anyone in the workspace
Note that workspace administrators cannot remove themselves from the role.