Follow new features and improvements to Troopr Wiki here.
Users can now mark individual level document suggestions for their queries as helpful by clicking on the ‘Accept’ button.
Troopr’s Slack apphome has been updated to better fit the Slack users and provides quick access to all of Troopr's features such as issue creation, channel sync, reporting etc. Additionally, users can customize their own Apphome, while administrators can customize a global Apphome for all users in their workspace. Read more here.
Troopr’s dashboard design has been updated to provide a better user experience. With this update, administrators will have easy access to important metrics directly from the dashboard, making it easier for them to track the performance of their projects. However, please note that non-admin users will not have access to these metrics, as they are only available to administrators.
- When a public channel’s name is updated in Slack, it will now automatically be changed in Troopr webapp as well.
Users can now create Confluence pages from Confluence templates right in Slack. Read more here.
- Users can now view the product wise activities in a pie chart in Troopr web app metrics page. To access the metrics page, go to Troopr webapp - Home - Metrics.
Every Wiki response will have a "Ask for Help" button which will add an emoji to the message indicating the user is waiting for the Agent's help. Read more here.
In Wiki analytics top keyword report, you can now choose to exclude specific keywords from the graphical report by clicking on the filter option (word cloud filter) and selecting the keywords from the dropdown. Read more here.
- The ‘Top Keywords’ feature in the analytics page which was earlier only available for enterprise customers is now available to all customers.
- Troopr now supports a new custom emoji action - :light-bulb: . This emoji action can be used to search matching Confluence pages for the Slack message. When you add the light bulb emoji to a Slack message, Troopr immediately searches and brings to you the relevant confluence pages. Read more on emoji actions here.
- Administrators can now restrict users who will have access to create or update wiki pages. To enable this feature, go to Troopr Webapp- Wiki- Connections- Confluence create. Enable the feature and select the users from the dropdown.
- Administrators can now view the top keywords searched by the team and their occurrences for the past 30 days in the Troopr webapp analytics section.
- Administrators can now choose to match Confluence documents found in ‘Label’ in addition to the existing fields such as ‘Title, Label’, ‘Title, Label, Content’. Read more on tuning matching scope here.
- Users can now share Confluence documents with other users in Slack. Confluence documents searched using the command ‘/t wiki’ can now be shared privately with other users in the bot channel.
- When a new search query is triggered, Troopr will now show the top 3 most relevant Confluence articles initially. User can choose to view the rest by clicking on 'Next'.
- Users can now refine the Confluence article suggestions by clicking on the 3 dots on the search results list and entering the new search keyword. This will trigger a new search and the results will replace the existing thread.
- Users can now customize the ‘No results’ message from the webapp. This message will be shown to the query requester in case there are no relevant search results.
- Clicking on ‘Submit request’ when there are no relevant search results will automatically create a request in Jira. Exception: There should be no required fields in the default Jira project selected. If there are required fields in the default Jira project selected, clicking on ‘submit request’ will open up the ticket creation model.
Book emoji feature has now been added to the webapp. Users can go to the Analytics page in Wiki, click on the ‘Add page’ emoji on any search and add or update Confluence articles.
Users can now search for Confluence articles via ‘Labels’ under ‘Matching scope’. Configure this feature in the channel under channel preferences.
Convert any Slack message into a Confluence page or choose to update an existing Confluence page using the 'Book Emoji'. When the book emoji is added to any Slack message, the Slack message can either be used to create a new Confluence page or update an existing Confluence page. Read more about it here
Administrators can customize the default Troopr DM channel (bot channel) behaviour for their team members. Troopr defaults to command processing mode in the bot channel. However you can now change this to Wiki channel like "auto-suggest" behaviour where Troopr attempts to answer requests with suggestions from the configured Confluences spaces. Read more about this here.
Administrators can now customize and where tickets will be created in Jira. When Confluence suggestions do not resolve the request, Troopr presents the option to create a ticket in Jira. Now, you can select a Jira Software project or Jira Service Management project for this workflow. Read more about this here.
Troopr can now be configured to prompt users to create tickets for requests that do not have a matching article in Confluence Wiki.
- Fixed a bug that allowed non-verified Jira users to delete channels. Only verified users can make changes to channel configurations.
- Administrators can now view all actions performed by team members in Wiki by going to the Metrics section in Troopr WebApp.
- Implemented new sidebar
- Change the sidebar drop-down to Click triggered
- Slack channel onboarding text changes
- Fixed Troopr help centre in the feedback model
- Fixed: create issue button in the Wiki is going in the channel as a new message instead of the thread.
- On the Wiki "channel preference" page, the latest configuration will come on the top.
- Fixed; Wiki channel, Back option -"all channels" button is not coming
- Fixed: In a new channel, during channel onboarding, if we set up the Wiki channel then we are saving it as a 'support channel' in 'common config' collection at that time "channel name" is not saved in DB.
- Fixed: if you switch tabs from Jira to the Wiki then the page is going to dashboard.
- The Metrics page have a prominent refresh button.
- Improved Channel type selection page.
- Searching Confluence document comments are now disabled by default
- Fixed a bug that caused Thumbs up and down icon to not work in some cases in Wiki search result
- Fixed Wiki search behaviour in Slack bot channel
- Fixed a bug in the Slack login page that blocked login for some users
Troopr Wiki now supports Confluence Server. All features from the Confluence cloud are also available with Confluence Server.
Troopr products are now billed separately. Customers can get the benefit of lower prices when buying individual products. See the pricing page for more details.
- Added Wiki commands to commands list documentation in Launcher "Command" button
- Wiki channel configuration now supports restricting access to only channel admins
- Wiki Aliases now supports compound words
- Troopr now tracks install metadata to provide a custom onboarding experience
- New Slack channel onboarding for when Troopr is invited to channels
- Slack onboarding now greets with the display name in place of the full name
- Customers can now enable/disable each of the 5 products
- Custom onboarding is available now for each of the 5 products
- Metrics page now moved from Home to Metrics tab
- Customers can restrict access to enabling/disabling Troopr products for the workspace
- Customers can now request a change of subscription plan on billing page
Today we are thrilled to launch the Troopr Wiki. This will be the first time customers can directly signup for the Troopr Wiki product.
Setting up a traditional team wiki can be hard and getting your team to use it can be harder. That is why we made Troopr Wiki to easily access your team's knowledge during their conversations in Slack.
Troopr can automatically find relevant answers to questions posted in your Slack channel(s). Just designate a channel for the purpose and connect it to your Confluence wiki using Troopr.
In addition, if you are managing support for your team, you can
You can now receive instant suggestions from Confluence in Slack. The link on the suggestions takes you to the dedicated Confluence page. Read the article and (optionally) vote the suggestions for Troopr to improve the search accuracy the next time.