Follow new features and improvements to Troopr Wiki here.
Mar 07, 2023- Ask for Help
Every Wiki response will have a "Ask for Help" button which will add an emoji to the message indicating the user is waiting for the Agent's help. Read more here.
Feb 21, 2023- Word cloud filter
In Wiki analytics top keyword report, you can now choose to exclude specific keywords from the graphical report by clicking on the filter option (word cloud filter) and selecting the keywords from the dropdown. Read more here.
Jan 24, 2023- Fixes and Enhancements
- The ‘Top Keywords’ feature in the analytics page which was earlier only available for enterprise customers is now available to all customers.
Jan 09, 2023- Fixes and Enhancements
- Troopr now supports a new custom emoji action - :light-bulb: . This emoji action can be used to search matching Confluence pages for the Slack message. When you add the light bulb emoji to a Slack message, Troopr immediately searches and brings to you the relevant confluence pages. Read more on emoji actions here.
- Administrators can now restrict users who will have access to create or update wiki pages. To enable this feature, go to Troopr Webapp- Wiki- Connections- Confluence create. Enable the feature and select the users from the dropdown.
Dec 20, 2022- Fixes and Enhancements
- Administrators can now view the top keywords searched by the team and their occurrences for the past 30 days in the Troopr webapp analytics section.
Nov 23, 2022- Fixes and Enhancements
- Administrators can now choose to match Confluence documents found in ‘Label’ in addition to the existing fields such as ‘Title, Label’, ‘Title, Label, Content’. Read more on tuning matching scope here.
- Users can now share Confluence documents with other users in Slack. Confluence documents searched using the command ‘/t wiki’ can now be shared privately with other users in the bot channel.
Oct 28, 2022- Fixes and Enhancements
- When a new search query is triggered, Troopr will now show the top 3 most relevant Confluence articles initially. User can choose to view the rest by clicking on 'Next'.
- Users can now refine the Confluence article suggestions by clicking on the 3 dots on the search results list and entering the new search keyword. This will trigger a new search and the results will replace the existing thread.
- Users can now customize the ‘No results’ message from the webapp. This message will be shown to the query requester in case there are no relevant search results.
- Clicking on ‘Submit request’ when there are no relevant search results will automatically create a request in Jira. Exception: There should be no required fields in the default Jira project selected. If there are required fields in the default Jira project selected, clicking on ‘submit request’ will open up the ticket creation model.
Oct 19, 2022- Webapp Book Emoji
Book emoji feature has now been added to the webapp. Users can go to the Analytics page in Wiki, click on the ‘Add page’ emoji on any search and add or update Confluence articles.
Oct 11, 2022 - Enhancement
Users can now search for Confluence articles via ‘Labels’ under ‘Matching scope’. Configure this feature in the channel under channel preferences.
Sep 13, 2022 - Book emoji
Convert any Slack message into a Confluence page or choose to update an existing Confluence page using the 'Book Emoji'. When the book emoji is added to any Slack message, the Slack message can either be used to create a new Confluence page or update an existing Confluence page. Read more about it here
Sep 07, 2022 - Wiki in bot channel, Customizing ticket creation behaviour
Wiki in bot channel
Administrators can customize the default Troopr DM channel (bot channel) behaviour for their team members. Troopr defaults to command processing mode in the bot channel. However you can now change this to Wiki channel like "auto-suggest" behaviour where Troopr attempts to answer requests with suggestions from the configured Confluences spaces. Read more about this here.
Customize ticket creation behaviour
Administrators can now customize and where tickets will be created in Jira. When Confluence suggestions do not resolve the request, Troopr presents the option to create a ticket in Jira. Now, you can select a Jira Software project or Jira Service Management project for this workflow. Read more about this here.
Sep 02, 2022 - Auto remind ticket creation
Troopr can now be configured to prompt users to create tickets for requests that do not have a matching article in Confluence Wiki.
March 25, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed a bug that allowed non-verified Jira users to delete channels. Only verified users can make changes to channel configurations.
Mar 9, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- Administrators can now view all actions performed by team members in Wiki by going to the Metrics section in Troopr WebApp.
- Implemented new sidebar
- Change the sidebar drop-down to Click triggered
- Slack channel onboarding text changes
- Fixed Troopr help centre in the feedback model
Jan 12, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed: create issue button in the Wiki is going in the channel as a new message instead of the thread.
- On the Wiki "channel preference" page, the latest configuration will come on the top.
- Fixed; Wiki channel, Back option -"all channels" button is not coming
Jan 06, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed: In a new channel, during channel onboarding, if we set up the Wiki channel then we are saving it as a 'support channel' in 'common config' collection at that time "channel name" is not saved in DB.
- Fixed: if you switch tabs from Jira to the Wiki then the page is going to dashboard.
Dec 25, 2021 - Fixes and enhancements
- The Metrics page have a prominent refresh button.
- Improved Channel type selection page.
Dec 3, 2021 - Fixes and enhancements
- Searching Confluence document comments are now disabled by default
- Fixed a bug that caused Thumbs up and down icon to not work in some cases in Wiki search result
- Fixed Wiki search behaviour in Slack bot channel
- Fixed a bug in the Slack login page that blocked login for some users
Nov 17, 2021 - Support for Confluence Server & New Pricing
Troopr Wiki now supports Confluence Server. All features from the Confluence cloud are also available with Confluence Server.
Troopr products are now billed separately. Customers can get the benefit of lower prices when buying individual products. See the pricing page for more details.
Fixes and enhancements
- Added Wiki commands to commands list documentation in Launcher "Command" button
- Wiki channel configuration now supports restricting access to only channel admins
- Wiki Aliases now supports compound words
- Troopr now tracks install metadata to provide a custom onboarding experience
- New Slack channel onboarding for when Troopr is invited to channels
- Slack onboarding now greets with the display name in place of the full name
- Customers can now enable/disable each of the 5 products
- Custom onboarding is available now for each of the 5 products
- Metrics page now moved from Home to Metrics tab
- Customers can restrict access to enabling/disabling Troopr products for the workspace
- Customers can now request a change of subscription plan on billing page
Oct 21, 2021 - Launching Troopr Wiki
Today we are thrilled to launch the Troopr Wiki. This will be the first time customers can directly signup for the Troopr Wiki product.
Setting up a traditional team wiki can be hard and getting your team to use it can be harder. That is why we made Troopr Wiki to easily access your team's knowledge during their conversations in Slack.
Troopr can automatically find relevant answers to questions posted in your Slack channel(s). Just designate a channel for the purpose and connect it to your Confluence wiki using Troopr.
In addition, if you are managing support for your team, you can
- Easily search Wiki pages in Slack with the /t wiki command.
- Find the answers to employees' questions in channels with a single click.
October 5, 2021 - Support for Confluence integration in Slack
You can now receive instant suggestions from Confluence in Slack. The link on the suggestions takes you to the dedicated Confluence page. Read the article and (optionally) vote the suggestions for Troopr to improve the search accuracy the next time.