Follow new features and improvements to Troopr Report here.
Apr 25, 2023- New Slack App Home
Troopr’s Slack apphome has been updated to better fit the Slack users and provides quick access to all of Troopr's features such as issue creation, channel sync, reporting etc. Additionally, users can customize their own Apphome, while administrators can customize a global Apphome for all users in their workspace. Read more here.
Apr 18, 2023- New Dashboard Design
Troopr’s dashboard design has been updated to provide a better user experience. With this update, administrators will have easy access to important metrics directly from the dashboard, making it easier for them to track the performance of their projects. However, please note that non-admin users will not have access to these metrics, as they are only available to administrators.
Mar 29, 2023- Fixes and Enhancements
- Users can now view the product wise activities in a pie chart in Troopr web app metrics page. To access the metrics page, go to Troopr webapp - Home - Metrics.
Nov 23, 2022- Fixes and Enhancements
- Administrators can now enable or disable the leading message (message containing information about how to customize thread sync behavior) and @mention reporter message in the thread sync. Read more on thread sync.
- Using guest facilitation, when Troopr creates an issue from another bot message, the name of the bot is included in the Jira issue.
- The ‘Issue created successfully’ message which used to show up whenever an issue was created has now been removed.
- Using custom emoji, we can now update the Jira ticket. To read more on creating custom emojis click here.
Nov 08, 2022- Fixes and Enhancements
The graphical reports had only the percentage count shown. In the new release, the report comes with the issue count along with the percentage.
Sep 02 2022 - More ways to use custom reports
Troopr custom reports template now has more ways to customize the chart data. Users can now create charts where for every X- axis value the corresponding Y axis can be either count of issues or average /sum of a number field in the issue. Read more about this here.
Jun 14, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- For some grid channels users, reports were not being generated on scheduled time, this issue has now been fixed.
Jun 2, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- Users generating reports can @ mention task assignees in list (non-graphical) and JQL supported reports.
Apr 1, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- While selecting users to add to Channel Reports, not all member names were showing up, this issue has now been resolved.
March 25, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed a bug that generated reports without entering x/y axes values. Users will now have to select both values to be able to generate a report.
Mar 9, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed some bugs in the “Ready for QA” and few other reports that prevented the report from working when there were more than one target channels in the configuration.
Jan 31, 2022 - Fixes and Enhancements
- Implemented new sidebar
- Change the sidebar drop-down to Click triggered
- Slack channel onboarding text changes
- Fixed Troopr help centre in the feedback model
- Fixed the Report error: “verify your Jira account” button was showing “something went wrong”
Jan 06, 2022 - Fixes and enhancements
- Troopr products now show up separately in Troopr web app menu (vs grouped together under Jirabot). This makes for easier navigation for customers that are using only specific products.
- Troopr App Home load time reduced with significant optimization limiting data that will be shown by default.
- Troopr Reports can now be configured to be sent to multiple channels and/or people.
- Fixed: stage sidebar > Reports > list of reports (select one of the report) > showing error in top.
Nov 17, 2021 - New Pricing
Troopr products are now billed separately. Customers can get the benefit of lower prices when buying individual products. See the pricing page for more details.
Fixes and enhancements
- Fixed a bug where reports dark theme stopped working in some cases
- Jira Server connection time out error will take only 10sec
- Fixed minor bugs in Pricing page UI
- Handled API throttling to limit Jira and Slack API calls when loading web app, to keep within limits
- Slack onboarding now greets with a display name in place of the full name
- Customers can now request a change of subscription plan on the billing page
Oct 21, 2021 - Fixes and enhancements
- Fixed bug that reverted report name to default during configuration update
- Troopr now tracks install metadata to provide a custom onboarding experience
- New Slack channel onboarding when inviting Troopr to channels
- Customers can now enable/disable each of the 5 products
- Custom onboarding is available now for each of the 5 products
- Metrics page now moved from Home to Metrics tab
- Customers can restrict access to enabling /disabling Troopr products for the workspace
Aug 26, 2021 - Support for Custom Jira report in Slack
You can now schedule custom Jira reports in the Slack channel by configuring report type, theme, filters, project details, X-axis and Y-axis.
Fixes and enhancements
- Minor UI improvements to Jira reports.
- Fixed bugs that prevented some users while creating reports via the "+ Report" button in App home.
- Implemented dark and light themes for all report templates.
- Minor fixes that prevented some users while creating and editing JQL reports.
- Minor improvements to the original time estimate format in the velocity report