Follow new features and improvements to Troopr Report here.
Troopr custom reports template now has more ways to customize the chart data. Users can now create charts where for every X- axis value the corresponding Y axis can be either count of issues or average /sum of a number field in the issue. Read more about this here.
- For some grid channels users, reports were not being generated on scheduled time, this issue has now been fixed.
- Users generating reports can @ mention task assignees in list (non-graphical) and JQL supported reports.
- While selecting users to add to Channel Reports, not all member names were showing up, this issue has now been resolved.
- Fixed a bug that generated reports without entering x/y axes values. Users will now have to select both values to be able to generate a report.
- Fixed some bugs in the “Ready for QA” and few other reports that prevented the report from working when there were more than one target channels in the configuration.
- Implemented new sidebar
- Change the sidebar drop-down to Click triggered
- Slack channel onboarding text changes
- Fixed Troopr help centre in the feedback model
Fixed the Report error: “verify your Jira account” button was showing “something went wrong”
- Troopr products now show up separately in Troopr web app menu (vs grouped together under Jirabot). This makes for easier navigation for customers that are using only specific products.
- Troopr App Home load time reduced with significant optimization limiting data that will be shown by default.
- Troopr Reports can now be configured to be sent to multiple channels and/or people.
Fixed: stage sidebar > Reports > list of reports (select one of the report) > showing error in top.
Troopr products are now billed separately. Customers can get the benefit of lower prices when buying individual products. See the pricing page for more details.
- Fixed a bug where reports dark theme stopped working in some cases
- Jira Server connection time out error will take only 10sec
- Fixed minor bugs in Pricing page UI
- Handled API throttling to limit Jira and Slack API calls when loading web app, to keep within limits
Slack onboarding now greets with a display name in place of the full name
Customers can now request a change of subscription plan on the billing page
- Fixed bug that reverted report name to default during configuration update
- Troopr now tracks install metadata to provide a custom onboarding experience
- New Slack channel onboarding when inviting Troopr to channels
- Customers can now enable/disable each of the 5 products
- Custom onboarding is available now for each of the 5 products
- Metrics page now moved from Home to Metrics tab
- Customers can restrict access to enabling /disabling Troopr products for the workspace
You can now schedule custom Jira reports in the Slack channel by configuring report type, theme, filters, project details, X-axis and Y-axis.
- Minor UI improvements to Jira reports.
- Fixed bugs that prevented some users while creating reports via the "+ Report" button in App home.
- Implemented dark and light themes for all report templates.
- Minor fixes that prevented some users while creating and editing JQL reports.
- Minor improvements to the original time estimate format in the velocity report