Follow new features and improvements to Troopr Report here.
- Troopr now supports ‘List report’ in private reports.
You can now duplicate existing reports. To duplicate a report, Troopr webapp- Reports- Channel report- Actions- More- Duplicate.
- You can now select multiple users (assignees, reporters, creator, approver) in the reports while creating the list report.
- You can also mention users by adding their Slack user name / display name, email in list report.
Administrators can now select particular days in a week to send the report. This is an expansion from the previous options limited to daily, weekly, or monthly frequencies.
Troopr’s Slack apphome has been updated to better fit the Slack users and provides quick access to all of Troopr's features such as issue creation, channel sync, reporting etc. Additionally, users can customize their own Apphome, while administrators can customize a global Apphome for all users in their workspace. Read more here.
Troopr’s dashboard design has been updated to provide a better user experience. With this update, administrators will have easy access to important metrics directly from the dashboard, making it easier for them to track the performance of their projects. However, please note that non-admin users will not have access to these metrics, as they are only available to administrators.
- Users can now view the product wise activities in a pie chart in Troopr web app metrics page. To access the metrics page, go to Troopr webapp - Home - Metrics.
- Administrators can now enable or disable the leading message (message containing information about how to customize thread sync behavior) and @mention reporter message in the thread sync. Read more on thread sync.
- Using guest facilitation, when Troopr creates an issue from another bot message, the name of the bot is included in the Jira issue.
- The ‘Issue created successfully’ message which used to show up whenever an issue was created has now been removed.
- Using custom emoji, we can now update the Jira ticket. To read more on creating custom emojis click here.
The graphical reports had only the percentage count shown. In the new release, the report comes with the issue count along with the percentage.
Troopr custom reports template now has more ways to customize the chart data. Users can now create charts where for every X- axis value the corresponding Y axis can be either count of issues or average /sum of a number field in the issue. Read more about this here.
- For some grid channels users, reports were not being generated on scheduled time, this issue has now been fixed.
- Users generating reports can @ mention task assignees in list (non-graphical) and JQL supported reports.
- While selecting users to add to Channel Reports, not all member names were showing up, this issue has now been resolved.
- Fixed a bug that generated reports without entering x/y axes values. Users will now have to select both values to be able to generate a report.
- Fixed some bugs in the “Ready for QA” and few other reports that prevented the report from working when there were more than one target channels in the configuration.
- Implemented new sidebar
- Change the sidebar drop-down to Click triggered
- Slack channel onboarding text changes
- Fixed Troopr help centre in the feedback model
- Fixed the Report error: “verify your Jira account” button was showing “something went wrong”
- Troopr products now show up separately in Troopr web app menu (vs grouped together under Jirabot). This makes for easier navigation for customers that are using only specific products.
- Troopr App Home load time reduced with significant optimization limiting data that will be shown by default.
- Troopr Reports can now be configured to be sent to multiple channels and/or people.
- Fixed: stage sidebar > Reports > list of reports (select one of the report) > showing error in top.
Troopr products are now billed separately. Customers can get the benefit of lower prices when buying individual products. See the pricing page for more details.
- Fixed a bug where reports dark theme stopped working in some cases
- Jira Server connection time out error will take only 10sec
- Fixed minor bugs in Pricing page UI
- Handled API throttling to limit Jira and Slack API calls when loading web app, to keep within limits
- Slack onboarding now greets with a display name in place of the full name
- Customers can now request a change of subscription plan on the billing page
- Fixed bug that reverted report name to default during configuration update
- Troopr now tracks install metadata to provide a custom onboarding experience
- New Slack channel onboarding when inviting Troopr to channels
- Customers can now enable/disable each of the 5 products
- Custom onboarding is available now for each of the 5 products
- Metrics page now moved from Home to Metrics tab
- Customers can restrict access to enabling /disabling Troopr products for the workspace
You can now schedule custom Jira reports in the Slack channel by configuring report type, theme, filters, project details, X-axis and Y-axis.
- Minor UI improvements to Jira reports.
- Fixed bugs that prevented some users while creating reports via the "+ Report" button in App home.
- Implemented dark and light themes for all report templates.
- Minor fixes that prevented some users while creating and editing JQL reports.
- Minor improvements to the original time estimate format in the velocity report