Add a workspace administrator
Troopr supports multiple administrators for a workspace. To add an administrator to Troopr workspace, go to https://app.troopr.io/
Navigate to "Settings" from your profile dropdown
Navigate to the "Admin" tab to see the current administrators. Add a new administrator by selecting them in the drop-down.
- Add, Remove other admins
- Configure default project tracker for the workspace
- Enable / Disable features in the workspace
- Configure custom feedback management for the workspace
- Manage Billing profile for the workspace (update payment information, billing email, change plans, download past invoice, receipts etc)
- Manage any Check-in created in the workspace
- Manage any Squad created in the workspace
- Manage Jira connection and related configuration set up by anyone in the workspace
Note that an administrator cannot remove himself from the role.