Global Ticketing Defaults
By default, the request creation form will ask the user to select the project and request type first. However, you can set a default project and request type for everyone in your workspace by configuring it in the Troopr web app (app.troopr.io).
Login to the Troopr web app and navigate to Troopr HelpDesk => Connection page. Look for section titled "Request creation behaviour".
Set the default project and request type as shown below.
These creation defaults will be applicable across your Slack workspace. If there are creation defaults setup in the channel level, then those will override the global defaults.
- - in any channel
- App Home - in "Troopr Assistant" channel
- Emoji Actions - in any channel
- Message Actions - in any channel
- Troopr Launcher - in any channel
- Troopr commands - in any channel (agents only)