Dedicated Channel Sync
Create dedicated channels that sync 2-way with a Jira ticket.
- All updates and activities from Jira will be posted on this channel
- All conversations in this channel will get updated as comments in the ticket
- Participants, if any, from the Jira ticket will be automatically added as members of the channel
- You can pause and resume syncing in the channel as you need by typing /t configure
- Troopr will respond privately to message action triggers ("Task It", emoji actions) in the channel
- From Troopr Assistant App Home
- From ticket card drop-down "Start Channel Sync" action
- From within the channel
Step 1: In the Troopr App Home Page, click on Channel Sync button
Step 2: Channel Sync modal will open up, enter your preferances and press Start to begin Channel sync.
In your ticket card > Click Select an Optiondropdown > Click on Start Channel Sync
In the channel onboarding panel, scroll to last option > Click ondiscussing one Jira issue in the channel to start Channel Sync.