What it is
Troopr Check-in customers will have conversations supported with formatting features in their Check-in responses.
How to use
- With added rich formatting, Troopr Check-in customers can enhance the quality of their Check-in conversations.
- You can format your Check-in messages that contain interactive elements, such as code, links, strikethrough option, ordered and bulleted lists and so on.
- The text messages support a list of styles including Bold, Italic, blockquote, and codeblock.
- You can additionally tag (@) to have quick follow ups and improve team productivity.
- Check-in conversations also lets you speak with more than just words. Find a list of emojis that can help enrich the conversational experience and flow for your customers.
Did this page help you?